- Easy Sneak skill After the prologue part of the game, go to Embershard Mine. Kill the two bandits in the first chamber of the mine, then go into the short tunnel. Lower the bridge by pulling the nearby switch (explore along the tunnel on the far wall from the entrance). Continue through the next few rooms until you reach an area with a bandit in a sort of pit (the pit has a forge in it). Kill the bandit in the pit to attract the attention of the guard on the bridge. She will begin shooting arrows at you. Hide about half way down the bridge in the shadows, and just keep walking into the wall while sneaking to easily level up your Sneak skill.
Reach White Run, and go east. Move toward the mountain until you find White River Watch. Kill the two bandits outside, and enter. The blind guy inside will ask if you are Ralph. Say yes, and then keep walking into the wall in the shadows while sneaking to easily keep leveling up your Sneak skill.
- Infinite weight limit Containers are persistent and items do not disappear. Thus, any barrel, box, or chest can be used to store your items. It works best to use containers near a quick travel loading location. However, since the game is buggy, your items probably will not disappear when placed in a random barrel or chest, but there is no way to guarantee they will not disa
ppear unless you purchase a house and store your items in it.
- Joining the College Of Be victorious interkeep pushed Go to the College Of Be victorious interkeep pushed in Be victorious interkeep pushed. Find the Grand Teacher Tolfdir, and he will offer the 'First Lessons' quest. Successfully complete the quest to join the College Of Be victorious interkeep pushed.
- Skill Trainer locations There are three types of Skill Trainers: Combat, Magic, and Stealth. The trainers will charge you a set fee to level up the indicated skill. Search the listed locations to find the corresponding Skill Trainer:
Find Faendal in Riverwood.
Find Aela the Huntress of The Companions in Whiterun.
Find Niruin of The Thieves Guild in Riften.
Find Njade Stonearm of The Companions in Whiterun.
Find Larak of Mor Khazgur in The Reach.
Find Hermir Strongheart in Be victorious indhelm.
Find Gharol of Dushnikh Yal in The Reach.
Find Farkas of The Companions in Whiterun.
Find Amren in Whiterun.
Find Athis of The Companions in Whiterun.
Find Burguk of Dushnikh Yal in The Reach.
Find Ghorza in Markarth.
Find Balimund in Riften.
Find Eorlund Gray-Mane in Whiterun.
Find Torbjorn Shatter-Shield in Be victorious indhelm.
Find Vilkas of The Companions in Whiterun.
Find Melaran in Solitude.
Find Dravynea of Kynesgrove in Eastmarch.
Find Tolfdir of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Find Runil in Falkreath.
Find Phinis Gestor of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Find Falion in Morthal.
Find Wuunferth the Unliving in Be victorious indhelm.
Find Sybille Stentor in Solitude.
Find Faralda of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Find Sergius Turrianus of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Find Hamal in Markarth.
Find Atub in Largoshbur in The Rift.
Find Drevis Neloren of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
heats_list_2'>Find Keeper Carcette at The Hall Of The Vigilant and Colette Marence of The College in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Find Danica Pure-Spring in Whiterun.
Find Lami in Morthal.
Find Arcadia in Whiterun.
Find Babette in The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
Find Scouts-Many-Marshes in Whiterun.
Find Grelka in Riften.
Find Mazir in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
Find Majhad at Khajiit Caravans.
Find Vex of The Thieves Guild in Riften.
Find Ahkari at Khajiit Caravans.
Find Silda the Unseen in Be victorious indhelm.
Find Vipir of The Thieves Guild in Riften.
Find Khayla at Khajiit Caravans.
Find Garvey in Markarth.
Find Delven Mallory of The Thieves Guild in Riften.
Find Revyn Sadri in Be victorious indhelm and Dro'marash at Khajiit Caravans.
Find Ogmund the Skald in Markarth.
Find Geraud Gemaine of Bards' College in Solitude.
- Easy XP After you enter the Keep with Hadvar and Ralof at the beginning of the game, have Hadvar cut the bindings of your hands. Grab the iron sword off the wall in the room. Then, simply keep hitting Hadvar with the sword as he stands by the door to keep leveling up the One-Handed skill. Once you knock him down, make sure to not hit him anymore until he gets back up. To level up the Sneak skill, keep sne
aking up on Hadvar while he stands by the door, and then attack him with the sword. Do this for the first 32 levels. Once you reach level 33 for the Sneak skill, you can simply sit behind him and hit him with the sword every six seconds. To level up the Two-Handed skill, progress a little further in the game, and get the two-handed sword. Once you reach the area with the bear where Hadvar gives you the bow and arrow, keep hitting Hadvar with the two-handed sword to easily level up the Two-Handed skill. Notice: Do not press [Sneak] while doing this or Hadvar will move on. To level up the Destruction skill, keep burning Hadvar. If you leveled the One-Handed, Sneak, Two-Handed, and Destruction skills to level 100 using this method, you should have 37 perk points and be at level 37 to begin the game. Notice: This glitch was done on an unpatched version of the game.
- Joining The Dark Brotherhood The Dark Brotherhood is the most secretive of all the factions, and can be hard to find. Begin by going to bars and asking about rumors or information. Try talking to bartenders in Be victorious indhelm. Eventually you will get a tip to speak with a boy named Aventus Aretino, located in the Aretino Residence in Be victorious indhelm. You also may be able to speak with him without first receiving the rumor. Speak to the boy, and accept the 'Innocence Lost' quest. Nothing will happen immediately after completing the quest, but soon afterwards, a courie
r will deliver you a note. Then, sleep and you will be contacted by The Dark Brotherhood. Talk to the stranger at your bedside, and you will then be in The Dark Brotherhood secret society.
- Joining The Companions There is a building called Jorrvaskr in Whiterun (look east of Dragonsreach). Inside the building, enter the basement to speak with Kodlak. He will offer the 'Take Up Arms' quest. Successfully complete the quest to join The Companions faction.
- Easy Smithing and Speech skill Every time you go to a forge, make sure to talk to the person in charge of it, and buy all the iron ingot and leather or leather strips they are selling. Then, make as many leather strips as it takes for each iron ingot. Take it to the forge, and make an iron dagger that only takes one of each ingredient to create. If you sell it back to the merchant, sell it one at a time so you create more transactions to level up the Speech skill.
- Skill book locations Skill books give you skill bonuses. All 18 skills have their own skill books. Search the indicated location to find the corresponding skill book:
Herbalit's Guide To Skyrim
In the Hag's Cure in Makarth.
Guide To Skyrim
In Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun.
Mannimarco King Of Worms, Volume 1
On the corpse in Evergreen Grove.
Song Of The Alchemists, Volume 1
In Bards' College during Solitude.
Mannimarco King Of Worms, Volume 2
In the Alchemy Lab in Nightcaller Temple.
A Game At Dinner, Volume 1
In New Gnisis Cornerclub in Be victorious indhelm.
A Game At Dinner, Volume 2
In Honningbrew Brewery.
De Rerum Dirennis
In Be victorious interkeep pushed Alchemy Lab.
Song Of The Alchemists, Volume 2
In Anise's Cabin.
Daughter Of The Niben, Volume 1
In Brandy-Mug Farmstead.
On Krag's corpse in Nchuand-Zel.
Daughter Of The Niben, Volume 2
In the room next to the Jarl Of Understone in Markath.
Sithis, Volume 2
In The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
The Lunar Lorkhan, Volume 1
In the Mazaka's quarters at the Lighthouse Of Solitude.
Reality And Other Flasehoods, Volume 1
In the throne room of Yngvild.
Breathing Water, Volume 1
In Kraldar's House in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Breathing Water, Volume 2
In Withing Ilinalta's Deep.
Reality And Other Flasehoods, Volume 2
In the Red Eagle Ascent.
The Lunar Lorkhan, Volume 2
In the central chamber of the Arcane Enchanter of Cragwallow Slope.
The Black Arrow Part II, Volume 1
In Drunken Huntsman Tavern in Whiterun.
The Marksmanship Lesson, Volume 1
In the map room in Dawnstar Sanctuary.
The Black Arrow Part II, Volume 2
In Valtheim Towers.
The Marksmanship Lesson, Volume 2
In Gilfre's house at Mixwater.
Vernaccus And Bourlor, Volume 1
In the Smithshop at Knifepoint Ridge.
The Gold Ribbon Of Merit, Volume 1
In Fletcher's shop in Solitude.
Father Of The Niben, Volume 1
In Brinehammer Shipwreck Keep pushed.
Father Of The Niben, Volume 2
In Autumnshade Clearing, northwest of Riften, on a dead hunter.
The Gold Ribbon Of Merit, Volume 2
In Angi's Camp.
Vernaccus And Bourlor, Volume 2
In Froki's Shack
Battle Of Red Mountain, Volume 1
In Watch Pass at Skybound.
The Mirror, Volume 1
On a sleeping mat on a redoubt of the Broken Tower.
Battle Of Red Mountain, Volume 2
In Destroyed Caravan at Tolvald's Crossing.
The Mirror, Volume 2
In Ulfric's bedroom in Be victorious indhelm Castle.
Warrior, Volume 1
In the Boss arena in the Driftshade Refuge.
Death Blow Of Abernit, Volume 1
In the Hall Of The Dead at Whiterun.
A Dance In Fire, Volume 1
In the library in Fort Snowhawk.
A Dance In Fire, Volume 2
In the ruined hostel at Traitors' Post.
Death Blow Of Abernit, Volume 2
In the war room in Falkreath.
Warrior, Volume 2
In the Captain's quarters in Fort Kostov.
Hearth Fire Part I, Volume 9
In the last room in Rimerock Burrow.
The Doors Of Oblivion, Volume 1
In Reachcliff Cave.
Hearth Fire Part II, Volume 9
Near the Mortar and Pestle shop in Dawnstar.
The Doors Of Oblivion, Volume 2
In Fellglow Keep.
The Warrior's Charge, Volume 1
In the sacrificial chamber of the Arcane Enchanter at Brittleshin Pass.
Liminal Bridges, Volume 1
In north entrance of Shalidar's Maze.
Frostfall Part I, Volume 10
In the last room of the Word Wall in Sunderstone Gorge.
Frostfall Part II, Volume 10
In Belyn Hlaalu's house in Be victorious indhelm.
Liminal Bridges, Volume 2
At the top of Falkreath Watchtower.
The Warrior's Charge, Volume 2
In the Jarl's bed chamber in Markarth.
Art Of War Magic, Volume 1
In Ravenscar Hollow.
Response To Bero's Speech, Volume 1
In Haemar's Cavern.
Art Of War Magic, Volume 2
In White Hall at Dawnstar.
Response To Bero's Speech, Volume 2
In Iron Breaker Mine in Dawnstar.
The Mystery Of Princess Talara Part I, Volume 3
Horrors Of Castle Xyr, Volume 1
In the alchemy lab in Rannveig's Fast.
A Hypothetical Treachery, Volume 1
In the central chamber of High Gate Ruins.
s_list_1'>A Hypothetical Treachery, Volume 2
In the Aretino residence in Be victorious indhelm.
Horrors Of Castle Xyr, Volume 2
In Glenmoril Coven.
The Mystery Of Princess Talara Part II, Volume 3
Catalog Of Weapon Enchantments
In White Hall at Dawnstar.
Catalog Of Armor Enchantments, Volume 1
In Falion's house in Morthal.
Enchanter's Primer, Volume 1
In Valentina's house in Whiterun.
Twin Secrets, Volume 1
At the top of the Arcane Enchanter in Hagraven, at Serpent's Bluff.
Enchanter's Primer, Volume 2
In Hob's Fall Cave.
A Tragedy In Black, Volume 1
In Glenmoril Coven.
>A Tragedy In Black, Volume 2
In Ilinalta's Deep.
Catalog Of Armor Enchantments, Volume 2
In Steamscorch Mine in Kynsegrove.
Twin Secrets, Volume 2
In Treva's Watch.
MidYear Part I, Volume 6
Outside the alchemy lab in Fort Dunstead prison.
Orsinium And The Orcs, Volume 1
MidYear Part II, Volume 6
In a guardhouse in Morthal.
Orsinium And The Orcs, Volume 2
In Dushnikh Yal.
The Knights Of The Nine, Volume 1
In the dining area in Be victorious indhelm.
Chimarvamidium, Volume 1
On a desk in Calcelmo's Tower in Malkorth.
Hallgerd's Tale, Volume 1
='cheats_list_2'>East of Ivarstead, northwest of Riften, on top of the tower on a table, guarded by Orc hunters.
Hallgerd's Tale, Volume 2
In Jorrvaskr Hall at Whiterun.
Chimarvamidium, Volume 2
In Darkwater Crossing.
The Knights Of The Nine, Volume 2
In the Hall Of The Vigilant.
Incident At Necrom, Volume 1
In Pinemoon Cave.
Sun's Dawn Part I, Volume 2
In the inner sanctum in the Temple Of Dibella in Malkarth.
Incident At Necrom, Volume 2
In the locked room by the alchemy lab at Bloodlet Throne.
Sun's Dawn Part II, Volume 2
Near the Hargraven's tent in Darklight Tower.
The Black Arts On Trial, Volume 1
In Falkreath Jail.
s_list_1'>Mystery Of Talara Part I, Volume 4
Near the Arcane Enchanter at Broken Fang Cave.
Before The Ages Of Man, Volume 1
In Dragonsreach Jarl's quarters in Whiterun.
Before The Ages Of Man, Volume 2
In the four level room in Shroud Hearth Barrow.
Mystery Of Talara Part II, Volume 4
In Nepa's house in Markarth.
The Black Arts On Trial, Volume 2
In the White Phial store in Whiterun.
Jornibret's Last Dance, Volume 1
In Fort Neugard's library.
The Rear Guard, Volume 1
In Castle Dour in Solitude.
Jornibret's Last Dance, Volume 2
In an Autumnwatch tower.
The Rear Guard, Volume 2
At the Druaddach Redoubt.
The Refugees, Volume 1
In a small, nameless camp west of Helgen. To reach it, follow the path, and keep left.
Rislav The Rigtheous, Volume 1
In the training room at Fort Greymoor.
Ice And Chitin, Volume 1
In the guard tower in Markarth.
Ice And Chitin, Volume 2
In a room under the southern bridge of Be victorious indhelm.
Rislav The Rigtheous, Volume 2
In the training room at Cracked Tusk.
The Refugees, Volume 2
In the Smithy Of Solitude.
Proper Lock Design, Volume 1
In Cidhna Mine in Markath.
The Locked Room, Volume 1
At Highmoon Hall in Morthal.
Proper Lock Design, Volume 2
shack above the ramparts at the top of Faldar's Tooth.
The Locked Room, Volume 2
In Animonculary's vault in Alftrand.
The Wolf Queen Part I, Volume 1
In Dawnstar jail.
Surfeit Of Thieves, Volume 1
In the wreck of the Be victorious inter War.
Advances In Lockpicking, Volume 1
Inside Ragged Flagon's cistern at Riften.
Advances In Lockpicking, Volume 2
During the escape from Riften's jail.
Surfeit Of Thieves, Volume 2
In Mistveil Keep in Riften. It is next to Jarl Laila Law-Giver's end table.
The Wolf Queen Part II, Volume 1
Underneath the bar in Cragslane Cavern.
Fire And Darkness, Volume 2
In Esben's room in the Ratway Warrens in Riften.
Mace Etiquette, Volume 2
ats_list_2'>In Fort Greenwall.
Night Falls On Sentinel, Volume 2
In Swindler's Den during a side quest.
Morning Star Part I, Volume 1
In Driftshade Refuge.
The Importance Of Where, Volume 1
In a Markath guard tower.
Fire And Darkness, Volume 1
The Importance Of Where, Volume 2
In Chillfurrow Farm.
Mace Etiquette, Volume 1
Night Falls On Sentinel, Volume 1
In the Bandit camp northwest of Helgen.
Morning Star Part II, Volume 1
In Lost Echo Cave.
In Driftshade Refuge.
Beggar, Volume 1
Near the Ratway, at the table in room with Kajiit Lowlife.
Thief, Volume 1
In Bleak Falls Temple, Swindler's Den.
Beggar, Volume 2
In Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften.
Thief, Volume 2
At the Argonian Assemblage in Be victorious indhelm.
Wulfmare's Guide To Better Thieving, Volume 1
At the bottom of Fort Sunguard's oubliette.
Purloined Shadows, Volume 1
In Duskglow Crevice.
Aevar Stone Singer, Volume 1
In Thonnir's house in Morthal.
Aevar Stone Singer, Volume 2
In the last jail cell in Lost Valkygg.
Purloined Shadows, Volume 2
In Honorfall Orphanage in Riften.
Wulfmare's Guide To Better Thieving, Volume 2
In Mara's Eye Pond.
Racial Phylogeny, Volume 1
At Moorside Inn in Morthal.
The Exodus, Volume 1
In the Frozen Hearth in Be victorious interkeep pushed.
Racial Phylogeny, Volume 2
At Corpselight Farm in Falkreath.
The Exodus, Volume 2
At Stendarr's Beacon.
Withershins, Volume 1
At the end of Actwind Point.
Rain's Hand Part I, Volume 4
In Falion's house in Morthal.
Mystery Of Talara Part I, Volume 2
In Eldergleam Sanctuary.
Mystery Of Talara Part II, Volume 2
In Frostflow Lighthouse.
Rain's Hand Part II, Volume 4
In the Hall Of The Dead in Markath.
In the Temple Of Kynarteh at Whiterun.
Heavy Armor Forging, Volume 1
In the Silent Moons Camp.
The Armorer's Challenge, Volume 1
Near the Smith's forge at Mor Khazgur.
Heavy Armor Forging, Volume 2
In Gloombound Mine.
The Armorer's Challenge, Volume 2
On the Skyforge platform in Whiterun.
The Last Scabbard Of Akrash, Volume 1
In Silver Hand Camp in Gallows Rock.
Light Armor Forging, Volume 1
In Lod's house in Falkreath.
Cherins' Heart, Volume 1
In Dawnstar's Quicksilver Mine.
Cherins' Heart, Volume 2
In the forge room of Morvunskar.
Light Armor Forging, Volume 2
In Embershard Mine, on the lower level of the larger
area to the west.
The Last Scabbard Of Akrash, Volume 2
In the armory of Fort Sunguard.
Legend Of Krately House, Volume 1
In the Black Briar Lodge.
The Red Kitchen Reader, Volume 1
In the Frostmere Crypt.
Legend Of Krately House, Volume 2
In the cellar at the Nightgate Inn.
The Red Kitchen Reader, Volume 2
In New Gnisis Cornerclub in Be victorious indhelm.
Three Thieves, Volume 1
In the room of Rattle's in Snow Veil Sanctum.
Sacred Witness, Volume 1
In an alchemy lab in Deepwood Vale.
Last Seed Part I, Volume 8
In Redoran's Retreat.
Last Seed Part II, Volume 8
In the room with A
lain at Raldbthar.
Sacred Witness, Volume 2
In Babette's room in The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
Three Thieves, Volume 2
In Honningbrew Brewery's alchemy lab.
A Dance In Fire Part I, Volume 7
In Arnleif And Sons Trading Company in Markath.
Second Seed Part I, Volume 5
In Sorli's house in Stonehills.
A Dance In Fire Part II, Volume 7
In Beggars' Row in Riften.
Second Seed Part II, Volume 5
In Sadri's Used Wares in Be victorious indhelm.
The Buying Game, Volume 1
In Bards' College.
Biography Of The Wolf Queen, Volume 1
In the Blue Palace in Solitude.
A Dance In Fire Part I, Volume 6
2'>In Meeko's Shack.
A Dance In Fire Part II, Volume 6
In Dead Man's Drink tavern at Falkreath.
Biography Of The Wolf Queen, Volume 2
In Belthor's General Goods in Whiterun.
The Buying Game, Volume 2
In the Shrine to Peyrite.
King, Volume 1
In Bleakwind Bluff.
The Legendary City Of Sancre Tor, Volume 1
In Ysgramor's Tomb.
King, Volume 2
In Penitus Oculatist Outpost at Dragon Bridge.
The Legendary City Of Sancre Tor, Volume 2
In Falkreath's barracks.
Words And Philosophy, Volume 1
In the flooded cave of the Lost Knife Hideout.
Songs Of Hrormir, Volume 1
In Jorrvaskr Living Qu
Battle Of Sancre Tor, Volume 1
In Dustman's Cairn.
Battle Of Sancre Tor, Volume 2
In Old Hroldan.
Songs Of Hrormir, Volume 2
In Jala's house in Solitude.
Words And Philosophy, Volume 2
In the Riften barracks.
- Activate Cheats While you are playing this game, press ~ to display the game console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to obtain the corresponding effect:
Add indicated amount of points to indicated stat [Note 3]
player.setav [stat] [number]
Invincibility, if nothing is targeted
Force a level up
List console commands
Set fog start and end depths
setfog [start] [end]
Add indicated number of lockpicks
player.additem 0000000a [number]
Set player level
Set character's fame
Add spell to character's spell list
player.addspell [spell code]
Release locked weather
Moves to current quest target
Change your class
Show completed quest log
Add indicated amount of points to indicated attribute [Note 2]
modpca [attribute], [number]
Free camera movement
Get indicated spell
addspell [spell code]
Toggle AI detection
Toggle no clipping
Show class selection screen
Set character's infamy
Show sign selection screen
Set hair color
hairtint [red] [green] [blue]
Add indicated amount of points to specified skill [Note 1]<
modpcs [skill], [number]
Moves to current quest target
Show current quest targets
Toggle NPC conversation subtitles
Toggle fog of war
Remove spell from character's spell list
player.removespell [spell code]
Teleport [Note 4]
player.coc [location code]
Force skill level up
Set camera field of view in degrees; default is 75
Window with the full game scene graph
Toggle full help
Spawn indicated item
player.additem [item code] [amount]
Show name/race/appearance selection screen
Lock selected door or container with indicated lock level
Show all log entries for indicated quest
showfullquestlog [quest id]
Toggle combat AI
All map locations shown
Change your gender
Kill selected NPC target; suicide if nothing is targeted
Change weather instantly
fw [weather code]
Add indicated number of skeleton keys
player.additem 0000000b [number]
Add indicated number of repair hammers
player.additem 0000000c [number]
Give all spells to player
Toggle debug display
Unlock selected locked door or container
Complete all quest stages
Change weather naturally
sw [weather code]
Add indicated amount of gold
player.additem 0000000f [number]
Show current quest log
Show quest log
Quit game immediately
Set all quest stages
Change your birthsign
dric Artifact quest locations Successfully complete the indicated quest to get the corresponding Daedric Artifact:
- Dragon Shout locations You have the ability to absorb the Dragon's soul to unlock the Shout abilities. To learn different types of Dragon Shouts, you must find the ancient tablet wall that teaches you the Dragon Words. Each Shout has three words that can be learned by going around Skyrim and finding them. Half of the Dragon Shouts can be learned through the main quests, while others require you to search the world of Skyrim to find the ancient tablet walls. If you find all three words in a Dragon Shout, you increase its effectiveness when used. When you have learned all three words for a Dragon Shout, you can perform a powerful Shout. Search the listed locations and/or complete the indicated task to find the corresponding Dragon Shout word:
Call Of Valor
Marked For Death
- Joining the Thieves Guild First, enter Riften, and find Brynjolf. He is in the town square at the storefront during daylight. Talk to him, and complete his quest. Then, he will ask to meet you at a bar called the Ragged Flagon, located underneath Riften, in the Ratway.
Talk to him in the Ragged Flagon to begin the 'Taking Care Of Business' quest. Successfully complete the quest to become a member of The Thieves Guild.
- Becoming a vampire While in combat against vampires, you have a chance of contracting vampirism each time they land a hit on you. If you contract the disease, it can be cured with any regular disease potion. However, if you wait three days, the disease will become permanent, and you will gain the powers of a vampire. There are four stages of Vampirism. The longer you go without blood, the more powerful the benefits of vampirism will become, but the weaknesses will also get worse. You can only drink blood from sleeping NPCs. As each stage of vampirism increases, some effects stay the same, while others change. The four stages of Vampirism and their effect (changes between stages are only listed) are as follows:
- Becoming a werewolf (lycanthropy) There are several benefits to becoming a werewolf. In human form, you have increased health. In werewolf form, your speed and physical strength are increased. You are able to travel faster, have claws to tear enemies apart, and can use your howl to scare enemies to run away from battle. When you get injured, you can feed on ravaged corpses as a werewolf to heal your wounds. The werewolf effect is only temporary, and you ultimately revert back to human form, but you can prolong this effect. As a werewolf, you can also avoid the rested buff from sleeping. To become a werewolf, follow the questline of The Companions Of Whiterun. Once you reach the 'Silver Hand' quest, you will take part in a secret ritual, where you drink another werewolf's blood and turn into a werewolf yourself. You will be given a choice to commit yourself, and the quest will not advance if you do not commit.
- Easy experience and Illusion skill Most spells require you to actively use them in combat situations or on specific objects to progress, but the Muffle spell does not require this. Muffle is an Illusion spell that quiets your movements. Continually cast Muffle while you are walking around the world of Skyrim to boost your Illusion skill and increase your overall experience.
- Curing lycanthropy First, join The Companions faction. Successfully complete all quests for The Companio
ns faction. Then, talk to the leader of The Companions, Kodlak Whitemane, or ask around about a cure for werewolves. Speaking with Aela the Huntress in Whiterun will also tell you more about The Companions' affliction. The Companions will offer you a special quest that will cure your lycanthropy, which is a permanent change. Thus, you will never be able to become a werewolf again. Successfully complete the quest to not be a werewolf ever again.
- Standing Stone locations Mage Standing Stone allow you to learn magic skills 20% faster. Thief Standing Stone allow you to learn stealth skills 20% faster. Warrior Standing Stone allow you to learn combat skills 20% faster. The Standing Stones are located southwest of Riverwood, below Anise's Cabin. They are easy to spot, and you should not miss them as you leave Helgen. Search the indicated locations to find the Standing Stones:
- Climbing mountains When you reach a point while climbing a mountain and cannot progress forward any longer because the grade is too steep, simply face backwards and begin jumping. Point your butt toward the peak, and continuously press [Jump]. It also helps to move slightly from side-to-side as you do this. You can often snag a rock along the way and shimmy up a mountain without having to use a set path. Sometimes facing forward at
a 45 degree angle can also help.
- Curing vampirism You can cure vampirism by turning to werewolf or by doing the 'Rising At Dawn' quest.